HeatnBond® Hem Tape Soft Stretch™ Lite
HeatnBond Soft Stretch Lite is a sewable, permanent lightweight iron-on fusible web specially designed to move with your stretch fabric while maintaining a strong bond. There is no added bulk and it maintains a soft hand after fusing. Great to use for hems and appliques on knits, stretch denim, spandex, jersey fabrics, fleece and flannel. Machine washable, dryable, and dry-cleanable after application.
16mm x 9.1m (5⁄8"w x 10yd) roll lightweight stretch webbing
Directions for Use:
Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners; iron fabric smooth. Pre-test adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Preheat iron to high heat, no steam.
- Place web adhesive along edge on wrong side of the fabric to be bonded (paper liner should face up).
- Place and hold iron on the paper liner for 5 seconds; repeat until entire surface is bonded.
- Allow to cool. Peel off paper liner.
- Fold hem into place, sandwiching web between layers. DO not touch iron directly to adhesive.
- With steam, press and hold iron for 20 seconds on each section until entire piece is bonded.
- Machine or hand-sew to finish as desired.
Machine wash cold delicate cycle and tumble dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Dry Cleanable. Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing